1A Lee Court
This home is truly one of a kind having been designed entirely by its owners, giving you the chance to own something unlike anything else you'll find on the market!
Having only been completed in mid-2014, this home has an incredible modern feel, with beautiful mixed hardwood floors and 40mm granite benchtops in both the kitchen and laundry. The design of the home features dual living areas with the potential for a home office on the lower floor. With a living area, individual access, separate toilet and potential for a study, it is perfect for someone looking to work from the comfort of their own home!
The kitchen features a breakfast bar, electric oven, Linea gas cooktop and dishwasher and pans out into the open plan living and dining. Sliding screen doors provide access to the gorgeous back deck, overlooking your own private piece of koala corridor reserve - with plenty of sunshine it's the ideal spot for a cuppa or a drink!
The upper level also features two carpeted, spacious bedrooms and a sleek, modernised main bathroom including a bathtub. A few steps down the superbly finished wooden staircase takes you to the lower level, where the main bedroom is located. Featuring its own private patio with sliding door access, a walk-in robe and an ensuite proudly displaying gorgeous feature tiles. There is also the potential to configure the lower level as an entirely private master suite if you desire, or to use the fourth bedroom as intended.
Other included features:
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder closet
• 7.5m oversized double lock-up garage with remote control and internal access
• Apricus Solar Hot Water System
• Three individual reverse cycle air conditioning units, plus ceiling fans
• NBN is connected
• Battle axe-style block provides plenty of privacy
• Suspended slab creates generous storage space under the garage
• Property backs on to koala corridor reserve which cannot be developed
• 2.3km to Toormina Gardens Shopping Centre
• 2.7km to Toormina High School, 1.7km to Boambee Public School
• 5.1km to Sawtell beach, cafes and restaurants, 7.6km to Coffs Harbour CBD
• Public transport is available from Sawtell Road
LAND SIZE: 1,051.0 sqm RATES:$2,558.10 per annum BUILT:2012
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.