67 Kinchela Avenue
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and positioned to take in the northerly views over the lagoon, this quality home has been expertly designed, and is ready to be constructed.
There is a practical family floorplan with the main bedroom suite, media room, open plan dining, family, designer kitchen, and garage upstairs. The upstairs living space flows out to a spacious elevated alfresco area-the perfect spot for a coffee to start the day, or a wine to wind down at the end of the day.
Whilst downstairs is perfect for the rest of the family-with three queen-sized bedrooms, main bathroom, activity room and another spacious alfresco area downstairs.
As with all of Brian Hopwoods homes, there are quality features throughout which include, stone bench tops, solar hot water system, solar power, walk in pantry, walk in robe, powder room, colour selection and kitchen consultation, and designer floor coverings throughout.
This Brian Hopwood Design considers the modern lifestyles of many families, celebrating the home as the centre of your universe.
Just a few of the inclusions.......
• Dual alfresco areas
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• 3kW Solar Power
• Apricus Solar Hot Water
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Stone bench tops in the kitchen
• Free kitchen upgrade package to include standing Artusi or Beko Stove with Gas Cooktop
• Guidance in your selections by our selection consultant Angie
• Weekly on site meetings during the building process
• Designer planked vinyl floorboards upstairs
• Square set ceilings to wet areas
• Carpet in the bedrooms and media room from our selection range
• Butlers pantry with shelving
• Design consultation with kitchen specialist Marcus Phillips from Designer Living Kitchens
LAND SIZE: 682 sqm
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.